People will always remember the year 2020 as the year of change due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The current situation has made all of us more conscious about having good health and strong immune systems for ourselves and our family. To cope with the “new normal”, we can always count on Watsons to provide us with our health needs. The following are recommendations to keep you and your family strong and immune from diseases:
1. Be active. Exercising helps in getting fit, improving your mood, and helping boost the health of internal organs. Being active also helps in boosting your immune system! Make sure to allot time for exercise even for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour, at least 4 times a week. Go for exercises you can do with a group, like dance or cardio workouts.
2. Eat right. The basic thing that people need to stay healthy is to eat properly. Make sure to eat immunity-boosting food, such as carrots, broccoli, garlic, and ginger. Make sure to finish your meals with a warm cup of comfort courtesy of Nutrabliss by Watsons Tea.
3. Get enough quality sleep. Did you know that getting proper sleep helps increase our defense against sickness? Now that we have more time on our hands, we can sometimes easily sacrifice rest for activities, such as binge-watching or staying up on our gadgets late at night. To help avoid this, make sure to set a proper time for sleeping. Manage the household’s schedule and make room for most of your activities in the morning, so the family can sleep soundly come nighttime.
4. Take vitamins regularly. It’s hard to get hold of natural sources of vitamins these days because trips to the grocery have become challenging. However, you can always count on drinking Vitamin C to strengthen your health and immunity. Stock up on your supply with Watsons Generics Ascorbic Acid. However, Vitamin C isn’t the only vitamin that can keep you healthy, Conzace Soft Gel—rich in Zinc, Vit. A, C, and E—helps boost immunity and promote healthy hair and skin. Myra E 400IU, on the other hand, is also rich with Vitamin E to help fight cell damage. Let’s support the kids’ growth, not just in height but in strength, with Growee Syrup or Cherifer PGM with Zinc capsules.
5. Top up with supplements. Like vitamins, taking supplements is a great way to give your health an extra boost. You can easily rely on taking supplements to help provide the nutrients you need, on top of maintaining a healthy diet. Given that going back outdoors could mean exposure to environmental factors that may cause damage to our skin and body, it is important to make sure you keep that healthy glow from within with supplements, such as MET Tathione, NU Essence Collagen, and Organique Acai Juice. You can also keep your defenses up with supplements that harness the power of natural ingredients, such as MX3 capsules and Watsons Generics Malunggay + Mangosteen.
6. Your must-haves at hand. Preparedness is key to protection. Thus, make sure you have your health essentials to help your family be ready anytime for any sickness that may strike. From easy relief items in your cabinet, such as Ascof Forte Syrup, Strepsils, healthy choices in your pantry, Prosource Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, to the items you need to stay clean, like Biogenic Ethyl Alcohol, know that you can count on these items available at Watsons. Watsons is here to provide your family’s health essentials in any of its stores nationwide. You can also order online at watsons.com.ph or call select branches to have your orders delivered. For contact details of branches near you, check out the list here.
Make sure to use your Watsons Card everytime your purchase to earn points and get a chance to win a UV Care DeluxeGerm Terminator, Super Power UV Vacuum, or Smart Robot UV Vacuum with a minimum purchase of Php500 on select health items. Promo runs until June 24, 2020.
For more updates, you can also follow them on their social media pages on Facebook and Instagram at @watsonsph. Stay safe and healthy!