It’s that time of the year again when we await the arrival of the year 2017. And with the start of the new year comes another edition of The Giving Journal from Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf!
For those who do not know, The Giving Journal is not just a planner or journal that a person can write on for the whole year to come but it is also a journal with a good cause. The Giving Journal is at its 9th edition with 4 different colors – gray, pink, purple and aqua. Each color has 4 icons that represent how CBTL commits into helping the community.
CBTL partnered with Real LIFE Foundation, an organization committed to helping the poor through education, livelihood and community service. By getting the Giving Journal, you will be able to help sponsor a scholar get into school.
I got the gray one.
Each month of the year begins with a sketch that symbolizes the various commitments of CBTL.
There are also coupons inside the Journal! You’re getting more than just giving eii?
To avail the journal, you must collect 12 stamps through buying the products listed below:
- (1) Original Ice Blended® (any flavor, regular or large)
- (1) Tea Latte (any flavor, regular or large)
- (1) Espresso/coffee-based Beverage (any flavor, regular or large, double)
- (1) Holiday Featured Beverage (Winter Dream Tea Latte or Double Chocolate Strawberry, regular or large)
- Any (8) Original Ice Blended, Espresso/coffee-based or Tea-based Beverages, or Hot Chocolate/Hot Vanilla (any flavor, regular or large, double)
- (1) Box of CBTL capsules = 2 stamps
- (1) CBTL Single Serve Beverage System (Venus, Contata, Kaldi, or Desto) purchase automatically allows the customer to claim his/her 2017 Giving Journal
So what are you waiting for? Start collecting your stamps now!