My summer break is not just some “normal” summer break, but it’s a 4-month break because of the sh*tty calendar shift. Oh well, I cannot do anything about it but make the most out of the 4-month break. So I made a list of things to do to “enjoy” my summer break, you can follow this list too if you want!
2. Go on a roadtrip or to the beach. I haven’t gone to any beach yet because of work, but if time would allow, I’d love to go to some beaches tho.
3. Learn something new.
4. Watch all backlog series. I missed out on a lot of series because of school stuff back in March and now work this April. I’d catch up on How To Get Away With Murder, Game of Thrones, The L Word and Orange is The New Black.
5. Visit new cafe’s and restaurants. There were many new restos that opened both in Davao and Kidapawan that I’m itching to visit and try out. I haven’t even tried Sagul Bistro yet!
6. Try a new hairstyle. I cut my hair short already, but I’m still not contented with it so I’m planning on dying it blue haha.
7. Workout. I need to work on my laziness tho haha.
8. Work/earn money. Currently doing this.
muscle tee – Bench | jeans – Guess (DIY) | sneakers – Converse | watch – Casio G-Schock